Award-winning online secondary school learning resource
Great resources for primary schools
Fabulous interactive learning resource for secondary schools
Uncover the secrets of the largest and most pristine wilderness on Earth
Discover the creatures that live in the coldest place on Earth
Inspiring young people in polar engineering for science.
For more information about booking a school talk or about any of our education resources please email: [email protected]
An educational resource created for the Filchner Ronne Ice Shelf project is fun for students. Watch here.
- Do your PhD with British Antarctic Survey in 2021
- Dr Huw Griffiths awarded SCAR Medal for Education and Communication
- Antarctic game features new videos
- New interactive game ‘Ice Flows’ launches today
- NEWS STORY: Schools Competition
- NEWS STORY: BAS at leading fossil festival
- NEWS STORY: Training places announced