Reviewer Access to Embargoed Data
These instructions are a guide for those reviewing datasets prior to publication.
- Visit the given Ramadda URL where the data are hosted. Because of issues with our load balancer and Google Chrome, use a browser other than Chrome. Firefox is known to work.
- On the top right hand side, there is a gear cog icon. Click on this and select ‘Login’.
- Login with the given credentials.
- Navigate back to the page.
- The data files will be visible in a table below the abstract.
- To download a single file, expand its entry and click the green download icon (a downward-pointing arrow).
- To download multiple files, click the menu icon in the top left area of the files table.
- Choose ‘Zip and Download Files’ for a selection of files, or ‘Zip and Download Tree’ for a whole folder of files, from the ‘Apply Action’ drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘All’ button to download all files, or choose specific files using their checkboxes and clicking the ‘Selected’ button.