Position: (Approx) Lat. 62° 40′ S, Long. 61° 00′ W
General location: Livingston Island, South Shetland Islands
Survey, geology and biology.
29 Dec 1957 – 15 Mar 1958.
A temporary, mobile camp for use by field parties on Livingston Island. The letter P was used as the intention had been to erect a hut. In all other cases it has not been the practice to assign letters to field camps.
RRS Shackleton was holed when transporting the hut, parts of which were used to repair the ship.
For full listing of all station histories, see History of British stations and refuges.