POSTPONED – Chat to your friendly neighbourhood climate scientists
- This event has passed.
POSTPONED IN RESPONSE TO CANCELLATION OF CAMBRIDGE SCIENCE FESTIVAL IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS
Join some of your local climate experts who work at the British Antarctic Survey (BAS) for a climate science conversation. This event was originally due to take place at the BAS offices, but will now take place online. Please join us by clicking on the link below.
Hear about the wide range of science taking place at BAS, including plans for the new RRS Sir David Attenborough – one of the most advanced polar research vessels in the world. Participants can ask questions on the day. Find out more about climate science and the polar regions!
- Dan Jones, Oceanographer [Host]
- Andrew Meijers, Oceanographer and research cruise leader
- Ella Gilbert, PhD student studying ice shelf melt
- Anita Faul, Data scientist studying iceberg detection
- Erik Mackie, Scientist [Cambridge Zero]
This event is suitable for ages 15 + and can accommodate up to 300 participants.
Join on 17 March at 6.00pm by clicking on this Zoom link: [The event has been postponed until further notice]