Atmospheric Chemistry Instrument Scientist
- Instrument Scientist, British Antarctic Survey, 2020 – present
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of York, 2020
- PhD Chemistry (Thesis – Gas Phase Pollution in Remote and Urban Locations: From the Azores to Beijing), University of York, 2016 – 2020
- Chemistry Instrument Scientist, FAAM, 2015 – 2016
- MChem Chemistry with a Year in Industry, University of York, 2012 – 2016
I am responsible for the suite of atmospheric chemistry instrumentation at BAS, including instruments operating in the Clean Air Sector Laboratory (CASLab) at Halley VI station. I am interested in the chemical composition of the atmosphere and using observations from Antarctica to investigate drivers of atmospheric change. I also work with the Halley Automation Team to ensure experiments are maintained during the winter when Halley station is unmanned.