Create your own environmental shirt design at the Blue Dot Festival!
- This event has passed.
DressCode Shirts and the British Antarctic Survey (BAS) will be at the Blue Dot Festival, 21st – 24th July 2022. The Climate Code shirt is the result of a collaborative design process between Cambridge-based DressCode Shirts and BAS. In 2021 we started designing a shirt that would bring to life the huge amounts of Climate data that our researchers work with.
At this years Blue Dot festival we want to bring the design challenge to YOU! Visit the BAS stand, get inspired by the science and design your own shirt!
Competition: Enter our competition and win a Climate Code shirt!
You have a chance to win a limited edition ‘Climate Code Shirt’ that was created in partnership by DressCode Shirts x the British Antarctic Survey.
Think about these questions:
What have you learnt about at the BAS expo at the Blue Dot festival?
What inspiration can you take from the natural world around you?
What would your environmental shirt look like?
Next, go wild and try your hand at designing your own shirt- you can use pen, paper, drawing apps… get creative!
How to enter:
- Upload a photo of your creation onto Instagram or Twitter
- Tag both @dresscodeshirts and @britishantarcticsurvey
- Use the hashtag #ClimateDesign
- Closing date 27th July 2022: We will aim to inform the winner within 10 days of the closing date.
- One lucky winner will be chosen and sent a cool Climate Code Shirt!