Skip to content
Marie Curie DOVuFRIS
- Vaňková I. (2018): Ice and Ocean Dynamics in a Glacier Fjord, PhD dissertation, New York University.
- Vaňková I., D. Voytenko, K. W. Nicholls, S. Xie, B. R. Parizek, and D. M. Holland (2018): Vertical structure of diurnal englacial hydrology cycle at Helheim Glacier, East Greenland, Geophysical Research Letters, 45.
- Vaňková I. and D. M. Holland (2017): A model of icebergs and sea ice in a joint continuum framework, Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 122(11).
- Holland, D. M., D. Voytenko, K. Christianson, T.H. Dixon, M.J. Mei, B. R. Parizek, I. Vaňková, R. T. Walker, J. I. Walter, K. W. Nicholls, and D. Holland (2016): An intensive observation of calving at Helheim Glacier, East Greenland, Oceanography 29(4).
- Vaňková I. and D. M. Holland (2016): Calving signature in ocean waves at Helheim Glacier and Sermilik Fjord, East Greenland, Journal of Physical Oceanography 46(10).
- Lee L., G. Lyng and I. Vaňková (2012): The Gaussian semiclassical soliton ensemble and numerical methods for the focusing nonlinear Schrödinger equation, Physica D 241.
- Lee L. and I. Vaňková (2011): A class of Cartesian grid embedded boundary algorithms for incompressible flow with time-varying complex geometries, Physica D 240.