I am a Data Scientist at the BAS Artificial Intelligence Lab (AI Lab), supervised by Dr Scott Hosking and Dr Hamish Pritchard. I am also funded by the Alan Turing Institute’s AI for Science programme.
My research at BAS currently focuses on the application of novel machine learning, causal inference techniques, and causal discovery methods to improve the understanding of the drivers of precipitation in the Himalayan region.
- Pattern Recognition
- Causal Inference and Causal Discovery Methods
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Topological Data Analysis
- Atmospheric Sciences and Climate Science
- Data Scientist, Ice Dynamics and Palaeoclimate team