BAS AURORA Presents: Satuccino Extra Shot – Satellite applications event
- This event has passed.
Join us at the February 2020 Satuccino: Extra Shot in Cambridge, hosted by the British Antarctic Survey’s (BAS) AURORA Innovation Centre.
We have an exciting programme for you including networking, pitches, and a video link with the main Satuccino event in Harwell.
14:15 Registration open
14:45 Welcome by Satuccino host
14:50 Link up between both venues 60 second updates & Company pitches from Harwell
- Three Catapult update speakers
- Up to 5 Company Pitches from Harwell
15:00 60 second updates & Company pitches from BAS
15:05 Closing remarks from Harwell
Back to individual Events
15:10 BAS internal Programme
– OceanMind: Fisheries Analyst, Tia Hobson: “Empowering Fisheries compliance”
– UK Centre for Earth Observation Instrumentation: Mick Johnson,
– British Antarctic Survey: Marine Mammal Scientist, Hannah Cubaynes: “Wildlife from space: opportunities and challenges for whales”
– Cambridge Zero: Erik Mackie, “Remote sensing global sea-level rise”
Confirmed agenda and speaker abstracts to follow in January.
This event is free, but registration is essential as space is limited. Registration for this event is open: please register here!
For any questions regarding this event or early registration. please contact Pilvi Muschitiello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BAS Aurora Innovation Centre, where this event is held, has two accessible parking bays right outside its main entrance. There is step-free access to the building, and the public areas of the building are wheelchair accessible. There are also wheelchair accessible toilets on both floors, and a lift to access all floors. For any other queries or more specific accessibility information please contact us at email@example.com.